A mouse is that small, oblong thing connected to your system unit that looks like a tail. The mouse comes in differnt shapes and sizes take a look below sorry images taking long to load will get back to you.
![]() |
| Sexy Mouse |
![]() |
| Sci-fi Mouse |
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why i must click on the mouse to get what I want? Or why clicking is done the way it is. everyone with a computer has to click to get some where or to navigate around computer. Well I have done the thinking for you and here are a list of the most possible reason why we click on the computers.
1. We click because we are told to click. Yes sometimes we don't even know why we are clicking but because someone said click on this we did without question.
2. We click to because we want to make money. now everyone wants to make some money to his name so he spends the while day clicking and clicking and the end he makes something to spend on Burger king.
3. Clicking makes us feel better whether you like it or not you get some sort of satisfaction from clicking on something don't you I know I do hahaha take the upper right and the lower left clicking could be fun sometimes
4. For the pleasure derived in it yes I know we have a wonderful time clicking take it from just click away and get the satisfaction you deserve.
5. keep on clicking....
Now you know why we click lets do some practice run your mouse through the blog and click on anything you feel like it with thinking about it. yes don't think don't think just click. If you liked this little exercise please become a follower and we will be have fun with the clicking madness.



No comments:
Post a Comment